Friday, April 30, 2010

Dead Sea

Today we left Jerusalem to head out to the Dead Sea and surrounding area. First we went to Masada. My dad, myself, and another couple from our tour group took the snake path up to the top while the rest of the group went up on the tram I made the trip in somewhere between 25-27 minutes. It was a pretty good time. I wasn't in quite as good of shape as last time so I was a couple minutes slower.

After Masada, we went to an overlook of En Gedi and then headed over to float in the Dead Sea and to rub mineral mud over ourselves.
Afterwards we came back to Jerusalem and returned to our hotel a little earlier than usual. It was good for our group as I think they need a little break lest they succumb to tour and information overload.

Now again, its time for pictures of ladybugs daily adventures.

Here is ladybug on Masada. In the background behind bug is the ruins of Herod's palace.

Here is ladybug at the overlook at En Gedi:

Here I am with Ladybug at the Dead Sea. I am coated in the mineral mud. Think of a full body facial. It's supposed to be good for your skin. If nothing else it makes me look a little silly.

No comments: