Monday, May 3, 2010

Back in the USA


I am now sitting in JFK. After an eleven hour flight on El Al from Israel, I am back on American soil. It's good to be (almost) home. I can't wait to see my wife and boys tonight. Still in the interest of completing the online documenting of this journey I have a few more pictures to post.


I'll add those pictures later as the necessary connection cord between my computer and camera is in my checked luggage. In the meantime here's one more picture (above) of me on the southern steps or the temple. It's a pretty cool place. These are the original 1st century steps (the ones I'm sitting on not the restored ones). These are the steps that Jesus would have walked up on his way up to clearing the temple of the moneychangers. Maybe the lame man that Peter and John healed used to lay here. Today, (that day) I get to share the space with ladybug.
Tonight, thankfully, I get to share my time with my family.

No comments: